Monday, April 14, 2008

Missing Voltes V (-phi) 2.0



I was browsing thru friendster this morning and took a look at the voltes v friendster page. I can't help but smile because memories rushed into my minds again. It seems like it was just yesterday when our group came into being. And now, our friendship has been here for 5 years already and i know it's going to last our lifetime. we may be physically apart from each other, but we all know that we are a group-- a group who will always be there for one another no matter what. We are a group who will back up each other whether we are right or wrong. We are a group linked by our similarities and differences. We are voltes v.



Back in the Philippines, when I had a company different from theirs, i would miss them because we rarely had the time to catch up on each other's lives. The only times we would see each other is during our birthdays. And now that I am out of the country, it pains me to realize that i will miss their birthday celebrations. Especially this april, I will miss my bestfriend's birthday.

What makes it doubly painful for me is the fact that I wasnt there when someone from the group really needed me. But God knows, during the time when he was in crisis, I am doing all the extra efforts to ease his pain, although he would not know it. I miss him and I know that I am sad that I wasnt physically there for him when he needed to talk to me. Bawi ako sa iyo. promise.

haaayyy, when are we going to have our charmee moments again? when will we measure our heights again? I miss you guys. i really do.

1 comment:

vanyei said...

zippy! in fairness natatawa ko sa mga post mo! :P

grabe, parang nababaliw ka na dyan ah. haha, sinira mo na talaga ang image ng singapore... magbakasyon ka na ulit dito. tapos manlibre ka ha? :D