Tuesday, November 14, 2006

how many times does my blog need to die?

after posting some time ago, i thought i will already have the time to regularly update this blog with what's happening with my life. but after some time at work, my blog was dead again. i dont know why. i am not that super busy naman and now, i have the means of posting everyday. but still, my blog died.

anyway, i am resurrecting this again because i want to post a song i really love. but before that, backtrack muna with what happened during the time my blog was dead

- i have watched all UAAP games and spent a fortune if you combine all the money i spent for the tickets, dinners, etc.

- i am a bit disappointed that ateneo lost to ust. but after the mass at gesu, where the three kings and the coach gave their speech, i was quite happy na rin. ateneo, really is a community.

-i won the halloween best in costume in our department. it was an achievement i think because i only wore maong pants, poloshirt, sneakers and barong that day. i just got some tissue to tie it on my head and put some in my nose. what made me win though was the acting. hahaha. sabi nila, it looks natural daw. hahaha

-i bought my first signature perfume na. i had signature perfumes before but they were only given to me or i bought it using my parents' money. now i have my own na and i bought it using my own money.

- at last, after three tries, i was able to get into gold's gym na rin. haha

No comments: