Monday, March 07, 2005

wala lang 00

last Week
we joined a computer quiz bee in UP. We won first place. Buti na lang kateam namin si Mark Punzalan. hehe.
i watched a show and a song reminded me of a friend's situation. Why can't it be, why can't it be the two of us? Why cant we be lovers, only friends.
we went to greenbelt and i learned a lot from my friends. ano yun? secret!
My younger sister and i finally had the time to talk to each other after two months of ignoring each other. Namiss ko rin pala siya.
I watched 4 movies in 4 consecutive days. Infection, Lemony Snickets, Son of The Mask and the Aviator. (addict ba?)

2 comments:

Ken said...

Yeah, I do feel the song, thank you.

And it was really nice to hang with you guys, and have a serious chat about life, LOL. Hope we could do it again sometime.

vanyei said...

Bakit na-miss ko 'tong "serious chat about life"??? Dapat ma-replay ito!

At isa pa... bawal manggaya ng title ng post. ;)